Tuesday 30 July 2013

BA Silent Picturehouse Kids

On Sunday (28th July 2013) I went to a British Airways event called Silent Picturehouse. They had done them the whole week. The day I went was a day with children's films. The choices were: The Muppets, Oz the Great and Powerful, Cars 2, Alice in wonderland or Up. I watched The Muppets. It was actually the third time I've watched The Muppets! At the end, children got goody bags. The included: biscuits, a chocolate lolly, a bag with activities inside, a bottle of water, a book to keep track of how far you've flown, a carton of juice, top trumps and a poster for the film Planes.
The website is here.
 
Now some photos:

Sulley holding an balloon octopus and a balloon teddy bear on his other shoulder (look closely).

I am standing in front of a Muppet 3D poster.

3D poster of Planes.

Sulley and me.

The balloon teddy bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment